Say no to Supernova Elite, say yes to Life...
Long time no update here so I guess it's about time... Mid october I decided that I will not go for SNE this year which had several reasons in the end. First off I said from the beginning if games getting significantly worse towards the end I will def. quit the chase and that was exactly wat was happening. Needed alot longer to get my sessions running compared to end of september for example and it was fairly hard to get 24 tables besides the very peak times on teh weekends. I experimented a little bit with CAP but here is the problem that I find it extremely hard to mix CAP and normal tables bc they are more or less 2 different games (for example I need different raise sizes, different contibet sizes, etc.). So I tried playing CAP alone for a couple of days but came to the conclusion that even if I'm getting massive amount of hands and VPPs per hour the absolut max. I can expect there is something like 0.5PTBB (more likely something like 0.0 while playing 20++tables) with insa...

Komentar
Posting Komentar