It's been along time coming

Since I see more and more people (mainly other pro gamblers) starting blogs I think now that I settled in London it's about time to start a blog myself. Why? Because I think I live an awesome life many other people dream of and would like to give a little insight in my world, the world of poker, the world of money, the world of party and so on.
Furthermore this blog is a good thing for me to set goals and review how my life is developing. I gotta lot of plans and ambitious goals for this year and definitely need to stay focussed to reach them. I will keep this blog entirely in english in order to reach a bigger peer group but please keep in mind that I'm german and therefore no nativespeaker ;)

comments if positive or negative are always more than welcome...


let's get 2011 and this blog started!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Say no to Supernova Elite, say yes to Life...

future plans /no pokerz inside this one

upswong june and YTD update #hardworkalwayspays